mercoledì, ottobre 06, 2004

Foto d'autore

Splendido sito fotografico, nel quale l’olandese Alex Sievers presenta parte del materiale raccolto in giro per il mondo. Vale davvero la pena farci una visita e perdersi nelle innumerevoli gallerie tematiche che offre agli utenti. Nella homepage, Alex Sievers si descrive così: “I was born in 1961 in the Netherlands, the country where I still live. I live in the centre of our small country, what makes travelling within the country quite easy. My interest in photography was born during my architectural study. Photography in those early years was just a tool to analyse creations by others, usually buildings and details of buildings. But soon the photos, the actual lesson material, attracted me as much as the building itself (…) I found (and still find) myself lucky to travel on our planet. Always carrying my camera with me. And a tripod and sturdy shoes (…)Since 1997 I run this internet homepage - and it takes a lot of time”.