sabato, gennaio 29, 2005

Tomorrow

Mancano poche ore all'apertura dei seggi in Iraq. Alì, da Baghdad, vive così i momenti della vigilia:

"Tomorrow I'll say I'M IRAQI AND I'M PROUD, as being Iraqi this time bears a different meaning in my mind. It's being an active and good part of humanity. Tomorrow I and the Iraqis that are going to vote will rule, not the politicians we're going to vote for, as it's our decision and they'll work for us this time and if we don't like them we'll kick them out! Tomorrow my heart will race my hand to the box. Tomorrow I'll race even the sun to the voting centre, my Ka'aba and my Mecca. I'm so excited and so happy that I can't even feel the fear I though I would have at this time.I can't wait until tomorrow".

Visitate il suo blog per le ultime notizie [Free Iraqi].